Wednesday 7 October 2015

Playlist Day (off air)

It's been a good start to the day.

Found some excellent music in the pile of things to listen to, managed to do an almost entirely Canadian list this week, have posted the playlist to the blog in good time.

Now for the fun part.

I actually have to do the SOCAN log this week because I jumped the gun and did it last week when it wasn't due. Sometimes it really pays to read the email closely and not try to multitask. That laundry could have waited another minute as it turned out.

Sometimes finding the actual author/composer of the tracks is a challenge. The hip hop guys have it worse though as many of the artists use aliases and also the mashups are like teasing apart a tangle of wires or wool.

Guess I shouldn't complain and there is no time like the present to do it.

You know, I think I hear the laundry calling.....

No comments:

Post a Comment