Thursday 29 October 2015

Day before the show (Off Air)

It's been a really rough week. Loads of things to think about.  Phone calls to deal with things not related to the show or my life as it sits at the moment.

Thank God for Halloween this weekend. And the Spooktacular playlist for Friday.

I kinda wish I had about three hours to play with. There are so many classics that I just didn't have enough time to include, not to mention some really old tracks unearthed this week. I do love my vintage tracks. Too bad the production quality is so poor at times.

Anyhow, I suppose one just embraces the event for what it can be and despite dealing with unrelated matters, grab way too many little chocolate bars, put on some highly inappropriate clothing, open a bottle of wine to share with the neighbours and go for it.

Be safe, my friends. And remember, small chocolate bars do not count as calories.


No comments:

Post a Comment