Friday 16 October 2015

Game Day (on and off air)

Another Friday, another show.

This time it's all about Indie Week in Toronto as I think I mentioned yesterday. Went out last night to see someone not even officially part of the event, Clara Venice, who has once again inspired me beyond words to get out there and start making music. With a theremin. And anything else I can dredge up from the masses of stuff reciding in the basement. (I get tired just typing that)

So here it goes, today is show day and the playlist is set, burned, checked, posted and tweeted.
Thankfully the folks who have been included in the list are all really interesting and some of them no strangers to the show. Doing festival playlists aren't always easy, particularily when they are completely unknown to me, but on the other side of the coin, it keeps things fresh.

Let's see how the audience responds. Mind you, competing with the Blue Jays and the festival itself tonight might just be a losing cause.


No comments:

Post a Comment