Monday 28 September 2015

New Direction?


Survived another weekend. Have to admit to not listening to the local music stations while commuting out of town to see my father. Somehow the sound of silence (OK, I don't drive a hybrid, I did have road and engine noise) was a better choice in some ways, but not so in others.

Was thinking the entire time about what changed with the show.

Now I know that sounds kinda of stupid, in fact typing this calls into question my sanity even as I say it. Yup, I am the one picking the music. As much as I blame the dog (also for foul odours, losing lottery numbers and a general messiness) she doesn't really have a lot to do with it. And for the last four years or whatever it is now, I seem to do this organically. So I decided when I got back from the trek to start looking at music for this week.

Weird. Another one with a lot of eerie, contemplative, almost spiritual stuff.

Is it because of the fall? Is it because of all the personal shit that is swirling around of late?

Might take another run at this tomorrow.

In the meantime, I'm burning this one. It really does reflect a deep seated connection to something. Maybe it's only for me.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment