Thursday 17 December 2015

So it's Christmas (Off Air)

Well, now life is kinda in limbo health wise, lots of hurry up and wait for the next steps.

And the mayhem of trying to reach out and touch EVERYBODY is in full swing.

Weird what kind of reaction this holiday season illicits in folks.

As a little kid, I would furiously pull out all of my dolls and other toys and play with them constantly especially the ones that were at the very back of the closet. I don't know if I felt they were feeling unloved or underappreciated or if in some small way I knew that that moment would never come again.

So, it was with some of that same feeling that the Christmas playlist was pulled together this year.
(Am taking the actual day off to spend with family) Songs that have been on the list every year the show has been on the air. Songs that have never been played. Gotta tell you, I choked up with a few of them.

This is my way of letting people know that I am living this time with them even if I can't say it face to face. After all, we are all in this together

With that, may I wish anyone reading this and those listening and supporting community radio a very happy holiday and may you have a peaceful and joyous new year.

Be thinking of you,

Carol B




No comments:

Post a Comment